Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

The start of this new year brings with it the start of some pretty cool stuff! We have started a new monthly newsletter (which we are very excited about)! It will have more gardening information, tips, advice, reminders, random (and funny) information, gardening quips and more! Check out January's Newsletter HERE! (I will be posting the current month's newsletter on this blog and on our website, but if you would like it to come right to your e-mail inbox please sign up here!)

2011 also brings new projects to beautify Ontario! Check out the new Adopt-a-Pot community project HERE. I am working toward a 2011-2012 launch!

Our 2011 seminar schedule will be published very soon, so be watching for it! We have some fun ideas in the works for you! (Thank you to everyone who made the 2010 seminars a great success!)

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this next gardening season-winter is tough on gardeners! I have big plans for my garden- do you? It's a great time to start thinking and planning!

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year, and as always... Happy Gardening!
~Laura

1 comment: