Thursday, January 6, 2011

I am so excited this morning, I can barely sit down long enough to write anything!

Adopt-a-Pot: a city beautification project is OFFICIALLY A GO
as of this morning! (To learn more about Adopt-a-Pot, visit our website HERE!) I am very excited about this project and want to thank everyone for their support, excitement, interest, and encouragement! I will be contacting those of you who have expressed an interest in adopting a pot very soon with more details! If you are interested and would like more information please visit our website for more information or contact myself (Laura) or Susan via e-mail, phone call or a visit to the store!

I am going to go get busy ordering some pots! :)

Happy day to you all,
Laura

P.S. A HUGE load of houseplants will be arriving tomorrow afternoon! Come check out how to add some life to your home in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment