Monday, October 25, 2010

Holiday Open House

I can't believe it is this time of year again! In just a matter of days we will begin decking the halls in preparation for our annual Holiday Open House!

As long as I can remember, the Open House has been one of my favorite events of the year. Even though I haven't always worked here full time, I always enjoyed the days when I got to come help decorate. Every year has been different. A different inspiration. A different set of ideas. That is what makes the Open House so much fun!This two day event is filled with holiday treats, good music, beautiful decor and, best of all, fellowship with our wonderful customers and friends! Please stop by, sip on a latte made just for you, and browse the many unique gifts and inspirational ideas for your home!

I might be a tad premature in saying this, but what the heck, 
Happy Holidays! :)

~Laura

2 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to come and begin stirring up those seasonal sentiments....but it's a bit of a journey from Florida. Perhaps though, I shall begin visiting the Nurseries nearby and look for that inspiration. But thank you, Laura, for the initialization of that inspiration! :-) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. airbnb nuremberg

    ReplyDelete